Faculty & Staff
Managing Director & Professor of Business
- B.S. Hotel Administration – Univ of New Hampshire
- MBA (Finance) – Boston College
- PhD – Strategy (ABD) The Ohio State University
- Director of Hotel & Restaurant Admin – Mercyhurst College
- Director of Hospitality Admin – The Ohio State University
- Ralph J Stolle Chair in Free Enterprise – Wilmington College
Frank Pauze’ was the first recipient of the Dean’s Outstanding Faculty Award at OSU. He was the first person to hold the Ralph J. Stolle Chair and Professorship in Free Enterprise at Wilmington College. Frank received Green Mountain College’s Methodist Teaching Award as the College’s outstanding teacher.
In the business world, Frank has significant industry experience including establishing new ventures and as the chief operating officer for Restaurant Management Services, Inc. He has worked with Marriott and Sheraton Corporations as well as small independents such as New England Center (Durham NH) and The Exeter Inn (Exeter NH).
- Intro to Resort Operations
- Organizational Leadership
- Food & Beverage Operations
- Co-Op I & Internships
- Hospitality Management & the Law
- Dimensions of Nature (general education – history of the scientific method)
“FACTA NON VERBA” and
“Do the hard right, instead of the easy wrong.”
Assistant Professor & KSRM Executive in Residence
- B.S. – Hotel Admin – Cornell University
- MBA – Kellogg School of Mgt. – Northwestern University
Larry is a senior executive with general management success in both domestic and international organizations. He has expertise in corporate leadership, including marketing, strategic planning, acquisition integration and staff management functions. Larry has experience in financial restructuring and operational reorganization.
- President & CEO – Minnesota Vikings Food Services, LLC
- President – Prism Inc.
- Marketing Research
- Co-Op II (second years)
Quote: “Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right thing” (Peter Drucker).
Training/Education Coordinator & RHM Co-Op Coordinator
The Killington/Pico Resort
B.A. – SUNY Geneseo (English)
Colleen has been with Killington on a seasonal basis since 1989. She supervised in guest services for four years and then coordinated the ticket department for several years before moving to the Human Resources department. In the summers, Colleen is managing on Martha’s Vineyard.
Rich McCoy – RHM 2125 Retail Mgt.
Director of Retail Operations, Killington/Pico Resort
Rich has been with Killington since 1999. Previously, Rich worked as a Yacht Broker in Florida as well as in retail with E&B/West Marine in Florida. Rich has opened numerous stores in the Great Lakes area for E&B/West Marine and managed stores for Jumbo Sports and Staples. Rich is an avid waterskier, snowskier, & snowboarder and also enjoys boating, hunting, snowmobiling, and motorcycles.
Favorite motto: Roll with the changes!
Megan Smith – Commissioner of Tourism & Marketing State of Vermont RHM 2175 – Evants Planning
Click here to see Megan’s background
Mark Hamelin – Principal & Director of Design SE Group RHM 3275 – Green Development
Click here to see Mark’s backgroud and the SE Group’s portfolio of projects