The Right Fit for YOU
Welcome to Killington and one of the most innovative resort and hospitality programs in the country.
College is a huge investment of time, finances and learning. You want to choose a program that is the right fit for you.
Green Mountain College’s Killington School of Resort Management holds several advantages that you should consider.
- Earn your B.S. degree in three (3) years while you live, learn and work in the heart of Killington/Pico.
- Learn directly from seasoned professionals and interact with senior management from the resort.
- Get in-depth practical experience during courses, co-ops and internships.
- Build a solid resume that gives you a competitive advantage upon graduation.
Classes are small and the faculty members are student centered. You will have the opportunity to manage teams in courses and within KSRM operations, including assistant management positions at The Lodge. In most years, the Killington/Pico Resort selects senior students to manage, supervise and lead operational teams during the peak winter season.
Looking for our online application? Click Here
Why Resort and Hospitality Management at Killington?
- Three years to graduate with a B.S. Resort and Hospitality Management.
- Small Classes and applied learning.
- Strong resume with a minimum of three meaningful employment experiences before you graduate.
- Interacting with and getting to know top resort and hospitality managers.
- Student centered faculty and staff who work hard to develop your full potential.
- A family atmosphere
- Work hard…play hard…. on the mountain
What do first year students say about the KSRM program at Killington?
“Not every day here is the same. You’re involved in the business.”
“You don’t just sit in the classroom taking exams.”
“You have to apply the theories in real life.”
“Unique program, you are not on main campus, you are actually up at Killington.”
“Small classes, so you have the opportunity to show what you can really do.”
“You are thrown into the industry from the first day. I really like the applied learning.”
What do first year students say about living at The Lodge?
“It’s like living at home.”
“Laundry is free…no quarters needed.”
“Each bedroom has its own bathroom.”
“The dining room is just downstairs for snacks.”
“The soda machine is on 24/7, and snacks are always available.”
“The terrain park is just outside.”
“Everyone is allowed to have a car.”
“You’re right in the middle of Killington!”