B.S. – Resort Management
The Killington School of Resort Management – one of the most innovative and truly unique higher education programs in the country.
Applied learning at its best.
Our students’ living, working and academic environments are all aimed at developing the student to her/his potential.
Work hard – play hard.
KSRM students live at The Lodge, a full-service living and learning laboratory located on the Killington access road… in the heart of the resort’s operations.
The family atmosphere and support at The Lodge are ideal for the applied learner.
KSRM students gain 3-4 meaningful (paid) work experiences at the Killington/Pico Resort… the “Beast of the East”.
The practical, hands-on experiences are combined with challenging business and management coursework.
The integrated classroom and work experience gives the student the edge needed to be successful after graduation… and the alumni record proves it.
This unique living and learning experience will enable the successful KSRM student to:
- Develop applied problem solving, critical thinking and clear expression,
- Demonstrate a full understanding of management theory and its application to the destination resort operation, and
- Develop knowledge and awareness of the manager’s responsibility to provide a sustainable operation.
At the end of this three-year program, you’ll graduate with a B.S. degree in Resort and Hospitality Management.
Better yet, you will build a resume of work experience that puts you ahead of the competition.
- B.S. degree in three (3) years.
- Applied learning – theory and work experience.
- Reside, study and work at the East’s largest four season resort.
- The perfect combination of student centered faculty, passionate students and an enthusiastic industry partner (Killington/Pico).
Looking for our online application? Click Here